SmartRail & Metro Eurasia is confirmed as holding its first annual event in Istanbul, Turkey on 26th & 27th January 2016 and is now open for attendee registration and partnership opportunities.
SmartRail is an established global company that manages major rail and metro congresses in Europe, USA and Asia as well as the news website SmartRail World. And the team at SmartRail have launched SmartRail & Metro Eurasia as the region’s dedicated only rail & metro congress. The two days of SmartRail & Metro Eurasia are designed to bring together the leading experts from Eurasia – a region undergoing a huge period of modernization and growth within the industry. Across all key areas of rail – signalling, telecom, rolling stock and IT technology – Eurasia is seeing major investment. In Turkey alone, these are just some of the projects underway:
- $46 billion allocated to rail and metro investment by 2023
- 3500 km high-speed line projects
- 1000km of mainline projects
- 24000km of the network undergoing upgrades that will require technology investment
SmartRail Eurasia is focused on delivering projects and meeting Eurasia’s technology needs: we understand that network growth and development brings with it unique challenges to find technology solutions and deliver projects on time and on budget. This congress is dedicated to the most important rail and metro topics within Eurasia.
It also has a focus on networking, in bringing together the region’s rail and metro leaders for two ways of senior level networking to help make new business connections. In addition, the Congress has an accompanying exhibition with the leading Eurasian and international rail and metro technology providers.
The Ministry of Transport, TCDD, Istanbul Metro, TÜLOMSAŞ , Community of European Railways (CER) and Ankara Metro are amongst the many official supporters of SmartRail Eurasia.
Confirmed speakers include:
- AYGM, Fatih Turan,General Manager (ALTYAPI YATIRIMLARI GENEL MÜDÜRLÜĞÜ)
- EGO Ankara, Necmettin Tahiroglu, General Manager
- TCDD Izmir, Alpaslan Kara
- TCDD Istanbul, Halil Korkmaz, General Manager TCCD Region 1 (TCDD 1. Bölge Müdürlüğü)
- Denizli Ulaşım, Niyazi Turlu, General Manager for Denizli Transport (Ulaşım Dairesi Başkanlığı)
- Kayseri Ulaşım, Feyzullah Gun, General Manager of Kayseri Transport (Ulaşım Dairesi Başkanlığı)
- Izmir Metro, Somez Alev, General Manager Izmir Metro (Izmir Metro Dairesi Başkanlığı)
- Motas (Malatya Ulaşım), Enver Sedat Tamgaci, General Manager Malatya Transport (Motaş A.Ş. Genel Müdürü)
- Tulomas, Hayri Avci General Manager
SmartRail and Metro Eurasia is taking place on 26-27th January 2016 at the Radisson Blu Sisli, Istanbul, Turkey. For more on the event visit www.smartraileurasia.com and for e-mail Marketing@GlobalTransportForum.com or call + 44 (0) 20 7045 0900. For details on the event in Turkish visit: SmartRail Eurasia Turkiye.